Premier League LED Floodlight Fund
The big switch
The Premier League Stadium Fund is launching a new programme aimed at supporting clubs across the National League System and the Women’s Football Pyramid to make the ‘big switch’ to LED floodlights and become more financially and environmentally sustainable.
Who is eligible to apply?
This programme is open to clubs who don't have LED floodlights installed at their stadium and are either:
- Currently playing at Step 1 to 6 of the National League System
- Currently playing at Tier 1 to 4 of the Women's Football Pyramid and don't play home games at a Premier League or EFL Stadium.
Who is not eligible to apply?
This programme is not open to:
- Premier League or EFL Clubs
- Regional Feeder League Clubs
- Grassroots Clubs
- Other clubs or organisations that play outside of the NLS or WFP
About the floodlights
We have identified several preferred suppliers who agreed that they can meet this specification, provide extended warranties, and offer competitive rates for installing new and retrofitted systems.
|Abacus lighting||Click here|
|Direct Sports Lighting||Click here|
|Halliday Lighting||Click here|
|Kingfisher Lighting||Click here|
|Midstream Lighting||Click here|
|Musco Lighting||Click here|
|Sports Lighting||Click here|
|Wiseman Lighting||Click here|
You can either:
- Email us your contact details and we'll pass your details to the suppliers to contact you directly (please include name, club, league, contact info and why you're looking to replace your system).
- Contact at least three suppliers using the details above and ask them to visit your stadium to agree on whether you need to install a new or retrofitted system - using our specification as guidance.
Once you're in receipt of at least three quotes, you'll be able to apply to us for funding to complete the work.